Simple air purification
Careair.eu filters your room air
Quickly and easily filter the room air in your restaurant, classroom, lounges or other rooms. Nothing but 230 volts are needed to filter up to 185,000 liters per hour. With an activated carbon filter cell, our filter element reliably cleans large parts, bacteria, pollutants and viruses from the air. We recommend several filter elements in one room.
- reliably cleans 185,000 liters per hour
- low power consumption (28Watt)
- Increases the chances of your opening being approved
public space by local authorities.
- larger number of participants in
Interior - Bigger Sales
Together against the virus!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What can an activated carbon filter do?
As a rule, an activated carbon filter can clean 95% of the pollutants, viruses and bacteria from the ambient air. So our filter should be a very effective way to contain the virus.
Is it guaranteed that more people will be allowed into my restaurant through the filter?
Unfortunately, this depends on the northern authorities. These must allow the use, or a maximum number of visitors. But we are working flat out on a nationwide solution.
How much electricity does such a filter consume?
A single filter needs approx. 28 watts per hour to clean 185,000 liters of air per hour. This is 100x less than a radiant heater. As a comparison, you should want to operate an outdoor area.
Online shop powered by d-businessservice
Housing with motor:
Dimensions (mm): 185x265xca. 130
Stand area: straight, cannot be covered
Voltage 50 Hz: 220-240 volts, 22 watts
Air volume: approx. 185,000 l / h
- Neutralizes allergens and bacteria
- Filters fine dust (PM2.5µm up to 99%)
- Filters bad smelling and harmful gases (ozone, smog, exhaust gases)
- Filters pollen, fine dust (PM10µm up to 100%)
- Replaceable filter (can be changed every 120 hours of operation)